Book a Party at Johnny D’s!
Thank you very much for considering Johnny D’s for your special event. We have been a locally owned and family operated establishment since 1969. We truly appreciate your business and hope we can provide you with the experience you are hoping for.
Parties between 20 and 40 during our dining hours and evening entertainment
- Served individually $30.00 per head plus tax and 20% gratuity, with an additional beverage minimum of $5 per person for mid-week, or $10 for weekend parties
- Small salad with field greens topped with blue cheese and balsamic dressing
- Choice of entrée of Pan Seared Rosemary Chicken in a Marsala Sauce or Mixed Grill with Sausage, Chicken, and Steak Tips (vegetarian meals available upon request)
- Shared appetizer of Cheese and Crackers
- Individually plated dessert — Tiramasu
Parties over 40 during our dining hours and evening entertainment
- Served buffet style — $35.00 per person plus 7% tax and 20% gratuity, with an additional beverage minimum of $5 per person mid-week, or $10 per person for weekend parties
- Appetizer station — Cheese and Fruit Plate with Crackers
- Pasta — Gnocchis with Fresh Basil, Buffalo Mozzarella and a Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Entrée — Rosemary Chicken (free-range) with Mushrooms and Prosciutto
- Salad — Arugula salad with candied pecans and goat cheese and balsamic dressing
- Side — Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert — Tiramasu
Entertainment charge varies according to that evening’s entertainment. Whenever possible, a discount on the music cover will be considered. There is no cover charge for those guests who leave before the show or within the first half hour of entertainment.
Private events in our Dining Room/Stage Area: Saturday afternoons from 4pm – 7pm are a great time to have a private event in the dining room as well as Tuesday – Friday 11am–4pm. Events are subject to charge of $350. for kitchen staff and management of event. Stage and PA rental is available for an additional $250.00 for those wishing to provide their own entertainment. This includes microphones, cables, spotlights, house drums, amps, and house sound engineer. Since private events are done during our non-business hours, prices and food options are more flexible.
Non-profit organizations receive a 10% discount on food.